Fiber Coiling Rules:
1) Fibers Coiling are made in units along the branch direction of loose sleeve or optical cable, the former is suitable for all connection projects, and the latter is only suitable for the end of main optical cable, and it is one in and one out. Most branches are logarithmic optical cables. The rule is that the fibers in one or more loose sleeves or in a split directional cable are discarded once after fusion and thermal shrinkage.
Advantages: It avoids the confusion of optical fibers between loose sleeves of optical fibers or between different branches of optical fibers, makes its layout reasonable, easy to dismantle and dismantle, and is more convenient for future maintenance.
2) Fibers Coiling are made by the placement unit of the heat shrinkable tube in the reserved disc. This rule is based on the number of heat shrinkable tubes that can be placed in a small placement area of the reserved disc in the connecting box.
3) Special cases, such as optical splitters, up/down tail fibers, tail cables and other special devices in connection, should first fuse, heat shrink, coil ordinary optical fibers, and then deal with the above situation in turn, in order to operate safely and often in another disk, in order to prevent additional loss caused by extrusion.
Fiber Coiling methods:
1) first center and then both sides, that is, the heat-shrinkable casing is placed one by one in the fixed groove, and then the residual fibers on both sides are processed.
Advantages: it is helpful to protect fiber contacts and avoid possible damage caused by disc fiber. This method is commonly used when optical fiber reserve disk space is small and optical fiber is not easy to coil and fix.
2) start to coil fiber at one end, that is, coil fiber from one side, fix heat-shrinkable tube, and then process residual fiber on the other side.
Advantages: according to the side of the length of the more flexible choice of copper tube placement, convenient, fast, can avoid sharp bends, small circle phenomenon.
2) special cases of treatment, such as the individual optical fiber is too long or too short, it can be placed in the last separate winding; With special optical devices, it can be another disk processing, if with ordinary optical fiber in disk, it should be light on the ordinary optical fiber, buffer pad between the two, in order to prevent extrusion caused broken fiber, and the special optical device tail fiber should not be too long.
3) according to the actual situation, use a variety of graphics coil fiber. According to the length of residual fiber and the size of reserved disk space, take advantage of the natural winding, do not drag, should be flexible use of circle, ellipse, "CC", "~" graphics coil fiber (note R≥4cm), as far as possible to maximize the use of reserved disk space and effectively reduce the additional loss caused by the fiber coiling.
For more tips, click here. TUMTEC Popular Science Classroom continues to provide you with more information.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.